Cross Party Group on Women’s Health
1. To highlight women’s health issues including but not limited to abortion, sexual health, other gynecology issues and the menopause.
2. To provide regular updates on equitable access to women’s health services across Wales
3. To facilitate better partnership and collaboration with
· NHS providers
· Voluntary organisations advocating on issues linked to women’s health
4. To highlight new research and expertise on women’s health issues.
5. To provide an open forum for members to raise issue and explore collaborative work.
Chair: Jenny Rathbone AM
Secretary: Rachel Clarke
Cross-Party Group Documentation: