· Have any issues become apparent during the rollout of degree apprentices and what lessons can be learnt from their introduction?
· Was the process and criteria used for approving proposals from providers to deliver degree apprenticeships satisfactory?
· What are your views on the demand for degree apprenticeships and how that demand should be managed, both in terms of the range of frameworks and demand from employers and learners?
· To what extent should activity aimed at widening access feature in degree apprenticeship recruitment, and how can this be used to ensure that cohorts are representative?
· Do you have any comments on the cost of degree apprenticeships, how degree apprenticeships are funded and the level of funding committed to them?
· How has the degree apprenticeship pilot impacted on other level apprenticeships, if at all?
· Should any aspect of the approach to delivering degree apprenticeships change and if so, what should be the future direction?
The deadline for submissions to this inquiry is 23 January 2020.
If you have any questions or would like further information please do not hesitate to contact us. For clarity, there is no designated form for submissions. For those who would like to submit their response electronically, please send your submission in the body of an e-mail or as an attachment to SeneddEIS@assembly.wales
For those who would like to submit their views in hard copy, letters can be addressed as follows:
Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee, National Assembly for Wales, Ty Hywel, Cardiff Bay, CF99 1NA.
Providing Written Evidence
The National Assembly for Wales has two official languages, Welsh and English.
In line with the Assembly’s Official Languages Scheme, the Committee requests that documents or written responses to consultations intended for publication or use in National Assembly proceedings are submitted bilingually.
When documents or written responses are not submitted bilingually, we will publish in the language submitted, stating that it has been received in that language only.
We expect other organisations to implement their own standards or schemes and to comply with their statutory obligation.
Please see guidance for those providing evidence for committees.
Disclosure of information
Please ensure that you have considered the Assembly’s policy on disclosure of information before submitting information to the Committee.
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee
National Assembly for Wales